||RAM JACK BENEFITS
- Multifamily housing
- Communication towers
- Office complexes
- Industrial facilities
- Strip shopping centers
- Utility tie downs
- Tiebacks and wall anchors
- Deep foundation for new construction
- Pole support
- Structural slab lifting
- Uplift resistance
- Quick installation
- Installed year around
- Cost Effective
- Removable & re-usable
- No pounding or significant vibration
- No curing needed
- Environmentally friendly (no Zinc)
- Low noise
- No spoil piles to remove
- Easily battered
- Custom designed
- Easy installation in high ground water
Structural Crack Repair
We also provide structural crack repair with epoxy injection and install Fortress Stabilization composite reinforcement products for commercial applications. Epoxy injection is primarily used to mend existing concrete members back together to near the original strength. The injection process requires setting ports and pasting the existing crack so the injected low viscosity epoxy can fill the crack, and bond to the concrete.
In cases where the original structural member was under designed for the existing loads. In addition to injecting cracks to restore strength, we can use high strength carbon fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) to increase the strength of the structure.
Intermountain Foundation Repair, Inc. is proud to be the local distributor of FORTRESS STABILIZATION SYSTEMS, a patented industry leader in carbon fiber technologies reinforcing product. The main use of this epoxy encapsulated carbon and Kevlar fiber product is to repair and reinforce concrete and block basement walls that have begun to fail, bow and crack. This material can also be used to mend cracks in concrete structures, and to restore structural integrity to concrete columns as well as concrete beams.
FORTRESS STABILIZATION SYSTEMS
- Transfer load away from the building
- Control movement due to lateral load on walls fixed at the top and bottom
- Correct movement due to differential loading
- Hold fractures caused by shrinkage of soil and thermal changes or dry to wet conditions
This amazing carbon fiber solution is a long lasting technology that works well in homes and commercial buildings that need additional reinforcement.
Intermountain Foundation Repair, Inc. provides waterproofing services for existing and new construction. Our primary services include pressure injected crack seal, sub-floor water collection and sump system, and exterior waterproofing membrane.
Water Leak Repair
Polyurethane Foam Injection: Cracks contract and expand periodically over time, which may be as long as a year or as short as several hours. Since most structures experience periodic movement, rigid crack repair materials often fail or cause other cracks in areas nearby. The Flexible Polyurethane Injection System was designed with these problems in mind. It has been proven to be of superior quality and unique to the injection industry in its comprehensiveness. Intermountain Foundation Repair, Inc. uses a high pressure injection system that forces the polyurethane to penetrate completely through the wall and provides a more effective seal.
Below Grade Waterproofing
The MULTICOAT System for below grade applications is a multi-layer spray-on or roll-on protective coating that combines an elastomeric waterproofing membrane with a latex-modified cementitious dry mix. The System can be applied to most surfaces: concrete block, poured in place concrete, slump stone, poly foam sheeting, etc. The Below Grade Waterproofing System is used wherever it is necessary to waterproof below grade walls, retaining walls, or foundation walls with a system that remains elastomeric indefinitely.
List of Commercial Clients:
- HHI CORPORATION, FARMINGTON, UT
- ALEXIS PARK ALL SUITE RESORT, Las Vegas, NV
- CHURCH OF CHRIST, Cedar City, UT
- ASH GROVE CEMENT COMPANY, LEAMINGTON, UT
- MJ WATHAN CONSTRUCTION, EPHRAIM, UT
- SAHARA PALMS, LLC, LAS VEGAS, NV
- UNLV ROBOTICS LAB, LAS VEGAS, NV
- Trinity Restaurant Group West, Las Vegas, NV
- PRICE RIVER WATER IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT, PRICE, UT
- OKLAND CONSTRUCTION, SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- Hill AFB, Utah
- HOA MANAGEMENT OF UTAH, SALT LAKE CITY, UT
- COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS & SALES, Draper, UT
- University of Utah Research Park, Salt Lake City, UT
- UTAH DISASTER KLEENUP, DRAPER, UT
- HOUSING AUTHORITY OF SALT LAKE CITY, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Apartment Management Consultants, Salt Lake City, Utah
- BOSS RESTORATION, PROVO, UT